The Law Office of Temi Siyanbade invites you to join us for...
OWN IT: Protect What You Create
Discover how to protect your intellectual property in the digital age with this new Legal Lunch and Learn.
This exclusive workshop will provide practical tools, insight, and information to help you:
- Learn the differences between copyrights, trademarks, and patents,
- Identify the different types of intellectual property a business may have,
- Apply the appropriate legal protection, and
- Discover ways to monetize "DORMANT" intellectual property.
NOTE: This workshop is perfect for writers, designers, brand developers, and other business owners in the creative industry.
Should you have any questions regarding the event please email email@example.com.
Lunch will be provided for those who register, but SEATING IS LIMITED. Register below.
What people said about the last event:
- "I loved your energy, stories, audience engagement, and interactions. It wasn't boring!! I like how you sprinkled pop culture in. Definitely recommend for young professionals."
- "I wish it was longer!"
- "I learned a lot in this brief workshop. [It was] not too long, but I learned ALOT."