YOU ARE NOT DEFINED BY YOUR WORST MISTAKE
Our criminal defense practice focuses on protecting individuals from the stigma of being labeled as a "criminal." We defend clients who are dealing with the the juvenile justice system, drug possession charges, DWI charges, theft, assault, and harassment cases. Our goal is to keep everyday people from becoming victims of the criminal justice system.
Criminal matters, we handle include, but are not limited to the follow:
- Drug Cases
- Assault and Violent Offenses
- Juvenile Crimes
For misdemeanor punishment ranges, download the guide here.
- How much time can I face on ____
- How do I beat this ___ charge?
- I was falsely accused? What are my rights?
- Can you still be arrested if the officers don't find anything on you?
- What happens if a felon is arrested on a misdemeanor?
- I'm on probation but was just arrested on a misdemeanor? What will happen to me?
- I failed a drug test and I'm on probation. What will happen?
- I failed the breathelizer test and I'm on bond. What will happen?
- Can I still face DWI charges if I pass the field sobriety tests?
- How much time will I face for a state jail felony?
- How much time will I face for a misdemeanor?
- How do I get my record cleared?
commonly asked questions
If you or someone you love has been arrested or charged with a crime, contact us now. We can help. Just fill out the form below.
Listen to this audio guide on what to do If You've been arrested