The Law Office of Temi Siyanbade is back again with...
CONNECTED: Protect your Online & Mobile Business
Come learn what you need to know about legally running a website or app. This is for anyone with a website, app, or online business. You simply can't afford to miss this.
- Do you have a website for you or your business?
- Did you also know that some of the activity you do on your site or app could be considered against the law if the right legal items are not in place?
- Did you know that you could be sued or face charges from the FTC for breaking the law?
If you answered no, you are not alone. Most people simply launch a website or app and have no idea that there are legal implications connected to their products. With technology moving so fast and the law being so far behind, it can be hard to keep track of all the things you need to know about our connectivity and the law.
As a result, we are bringing you this private, in-person workshop designed to help you know what to do on the legal side. Join us to:
- Learn about the legal requirements in our mobile world,
- Protect yourself from potential lawsuits, and
- Establish your site or app’s credibility in a noisy world.
Light bites will be provided for guests who pre-register. RSVP now to save your seat!
Should you have any questions regarding this event, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See what other’s have said about our past workshops:
- "I loved your energy, stories, audience engagement, and interactions. It wasn't boring!! I like how you sprinkled pop culture in. Definitely recommend for young professionals."
- "I wish it was longer!"
- “You have to understand the value of your brand & protect it and Temi is knowledgeable and resourceful in helping you do that!”