LAST UPDATE: JULY 26, 2016
Welcome to our site, www.toslegal.com, the online home for Attorney Temi Siyanbade ( "Firm", "we", or "us"). The word "you" refers to the viewer or user of this site.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Acceptance of terms
The type of information collected
In the course of operating the Websites and/or interacting with you, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information.
1. Personal Information.
When you sign up to receive any of our newsletters, respond to a survey, register for an event, or purchase any product or service, you may be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address, and phone number. We do not collect any personal information from Visitors when they use the Websites unless they provide such information voluntarily, such as by registering or sending us an email or signing up for a newsletter. All information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.”
2. Order Information.
When you place an Order, you must provide us with certain information about the products and services you are seeking to purchase. Such information is collectively called the “Order Information.”
3. Billing Information.
4. Other Information.
In addition to the information described above, we may collect additional information (collectively, the "Other Information"). This information my include information gathered:
- From surveys you participate in;
- From the activities on this site including, but not limited to, IP Information and device information;
- From cookie technology;
- From third-party analytics; and
- From other sources like social media.
This website has an anti-spam policy and provides you with the ability to opt-out of any communication by selecting the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all emails. We are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. This act is a law that sets forth the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to stop emails from being sent to them and explains the penalties for violations.
On this site, emails are collected to:
- Share information, answer questions and inquiries, and respond to requests;
- Process orders and send information about new services or products; and
- Tell clients and mailing list subscribers about services and information they have expressed information in by subscribing.
Because we value privacy and integrity, we comply with the CANSPAM, and:
- Do not use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify messages that are advertisements in a reasonable way;
- Include the physical address of this firm;
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honor your decisions to opt-out or unsubscribe quickly; and
- Allow users to unsubscribe by clicking a link at the bottom of each email.
We will use the information you provide to answer and respond to requests you make. We will not share your information with third parties, other than as necessary to fulfill your requests, e.g., to ship an order.
Correcting or Updating Your Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone with the number given on this site:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Request the deletion of any data we have about you; or
- Express any concerns you have about our use of your data.
We take your security seriously. When you submit sensitive information directly to us via the website or in person, your information is protected both online and off line. Our third party billing services encrypt your information in a secure way. Also, offline, only employees who need the information to perform a specific task are given access to personally identifiable information.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware that they should read the privacy statements for any other sites that may collect personally identifiable information.