How You Start Matters
When you decide to start a business, one of the most important things you will have to do is register or incorporate this business. The most common business types in today's society are:
- the sole proprietorship (often accompanied with a DBA),
- the limited liability company,
- the corporation, or
- the S-Corporation.
Potential Risks You Face
The entity that you choose can have a huge impact on the way your business runs. Your choice can affect:
the way the business is managed,
- the potential l liability you face,
- the amount you pay in taxes,
- how investors evaluate your business, and
- how decisions are made in the business.
Features and Benefits
Our business creation services help you:
choose the best business entity for you,
- reduce your legal liabilty,
- register the business with the State,
- create the necessary organizational documents, and
- prepare your business for scalable growth.
How it works:
Complete our online form, schedule your first meeting, and pay the $149 consultation fee.
Meet with Attorney Temi Siyanbade in-person, by phone, or by video--you choose. Discuss your business, determine the best business package, and get answers to your questions.
- Sign the contract and pay the remaining attorney fees and filing fees for the business package you selected.
- Let us do the rest! We will gather the necessary information from you, prepare and file your organizational documents, and keep track of the filing once it's been submitted. (Timelines vary depending on the services selected).
- A consultation with an experience business attorney about what to expect and the best options for you,
- The drafting and filing of the legal documents required to register your business,
- An operational agreement (or similar document) to help you navigate your business, and
- An additional tips on keeping your business protected.
- A thorough trademark name search and analysis to make sure that your brand is protected from infringement
- An application for a tax ID number or EIN
- Taxation election application
- Registered Agent services
- Corporate Bylaws
- Shareholders agreements
- Multimember LLC Operating Agreements